Hands on Workshop at Smt. Kamala & Sri. Venkappa M Agadi College of Engineering & Technology, Laxmeshwar. Dist: Gadag, Karnataka October 29th & 30th, 2013
A two day work shop on A-VIEW software was conducted in two different batches on 29th and 30th October 2013 at SKSVM Agadi College of Engineering & Technology, Laxmeshwar. Around 25 faculties and 65 students from various departments were participated in the workshop. The workshop had a detailed demonstration of the software followed by intensive lab training session of A-VIEW software. The workshop was conducted by the A-VIEW Deployment & Support Team
This is the first workshop conducted in the Karnataka state which helped to get awareness about the strong feature of A-VIEW software, which is available free of cost.
Prof. Shrikant Jogar of CSE department was the coordinator for the workshop and the overall event was assisted by Prof. Vikram Shirol, I/c Head of CSE Department and Tech support team of Mr. Aditya D P, Raghavendra S and Harish Munji and Student coordinator Mr. Akshay P Shettar.
These are the motivating feedbacks given by the workshop participants.
- Very user friendly software that can be used by every students and staffs.
- The software is having highly technical oriented features useful for the engineering students & faculties.
- Very beneficial for the teachers and can be used as a good teaching tool.
- The resource persons were proficient. The workshop was very interactive.
- All doubts were cleared with high patience by the workshop team.
- A very good tool to work with multiplatform.
- Very useful to attend different technical talks through this software.