ECGC PO Previous Question Papers: The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) conducts the ECGC PO exam to recruit Probationary Officers. The selection process for this exam involves three stages which is an online objective and descriptive examination, followed by an interview. To begin their exam preparation, candidates must become familiar with the ECGC PO Exam Pattern and the entire curriculum. One of the ways to prepare for the ECGC PO Examination is by solving the ECGC PO Previous Question Papers. To make your task more easier, we have provided the direct links for the ECGC PO Previous Year Question Papers PDF at the end of this post. So, download them and start your preparation straightforwardly.
ECGC PO Previous Question Papers
These ECGC PO Previous Papers are essential to understand the exam format entirely and help candidates understand the types of questions asked in the exam. Solving ECGC PO Previous Year Question Papers will benefit candidates in many ways, including helping them identify their strengths and weaknesses, improving their accuracy and problem-solving speed, and enhancing their time management skills. Downloading all the ECGC PO Previous Question Papers PDF helps candidates to easily crack the final examination.
ECGC PO Previous Question Papers Overview
|Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC)
|ECGC PO Exam
|Probationary Officers (PO)
|Rs. 16 lakh per annum
ECGC PO Exam Pattern
The ECGC PO Examination will consist of two parts: the Objective Test, which will contain multiple-choice questions, and the Descriptive Test, which will evaluate the candidate’s knowledge of English. The test will be conducted online, and it is essential for candidates to be familiar with the ECGC PO Exam Pattern and syllabus before attempting it.
ECGC PO Objective Test Pattern
- The online examination consists of 200 multiple choice questions, each worth 1 mark.
- The exam includes 5 subjects which are Reasoning Ability, English, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- For each incorrect answer, a negative marking of 0.25 marks (¼th mark) will be deducted.
|Name of the Test
|Number of Questions
ECGC PO Descriptive Test Pattern
The descriptive paper is worth a total of 40 marks and lasts for 40 minutes. And there will be two topics in the paper: Essay and Precis Writing. Candidates will be given 2 options to choose the questions from. Moreover, candidates must answer only 2 questions in the descriptive section.
|No. of Questions
|One out of two given options
|40 minutes for both questions together
|One out of two given options
Benefits of Solving the ECGC PO Previous Papers
- The ECGC PO Previous Papers are a great tool for covering the entire curriculum efficiently.
- Practicing with additional questions helps you identify the areas where you make the most mistakes and improve your accuracy for the final exam.
- These ECGC PO Previous Year Question Papers consist of high-quality, filtered questions that are perfect for practice.
- By answering ECGC PO Question Papers, you can assess your understanding of various topics and strengthen your fundamentals across all areas.
- Solving the ECGC PO Previous Question Papers can help you improve your accuracy, problem-solving speed, and time management abilities significantly.
ECGC PO Previous Year Question Papers PDF Links
|ECGC PO Previous Question Papers PDF – Links
|To Check & Download ECGC PO 14 March 2021 Memory Based Test (English) Paper PDF
|To Check & Download ECGC PO 29 May 2022 Memory Based Paper (English) Paper PDF
|Aview Home Page
ECGC PO Previous Question Papers – Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any sectional time limit in the ECGC PO Exam?
Yes, there will be sectional timing in each section of the ECGC PO Objective Test.
What is the marking scheme of the ECGC PO Exam?
The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer in the objective paper while a penalty of 0.25 marks will be allotted to the answers that are marked wrong.
For how many marks, will the ECGC PO Objective Test be conducted?
The ECGC PO Objective Test will be conducted for 200 marks.
How many questions will be asked in the ECGC PO Descriptive Test?
4 questions will be asked in the ECGC PO Descriptive Test out of which 2 has to be answered.