Ayushman Bharat Card 2023: The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission to provide free health benefits to underprivileged citizens of India. To avail the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, complete the Ayushman Card registration process on pmjay.gov.in and generate your ABHA Card number. Check your eligibility for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and register for the scheme.
To complete the ABHA Card Registration 2023, use your Aadhaar card number and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number. You can apply for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 online on pmjay.gov.in. Guidelines are also provided below for your reference. Collect all the required documents to generate the ABHA Card Number 2023 and visit the portal pmjay.gov.in to complete the process.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 was initiated by PM Shri Narendra Modi, and currently, 10 crore families are registered with many more joining the scheme. This scheme offers free health benefits for all types of illnesses and diseases that you may be suffering from. You need to provide your ABHA Card Number at the impanelled hospitals to receive free treatment as per the procedure. You can avail health benefits up to Rs. 5 lakh under this scheme and protect your family savings.
If you are interested in this scheme, apply for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 online to start receiving government benefits. As part of this scheme, major surgical operations and other diagnoses are available free of cost in registered hospitals. Families with an income lower than 2.5 lakh per annum are eligible to register for this scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 – Overview
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023|
|Started by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|The benefit of ABHA Card 2023||Health Benefits, Free Medical Treatment, and Up to Rs 5 Lakh Insurance for Medical Treatment|
|Eligibility||Family Income less than Rs 5 Lakh per annum|
|Documents Required||Aadhaar Card and Registered Mobile Number|
|Total Registered Families||10 Crore + Applicants|
|Ayushman Card portal||pmjay.gov.in|
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- All Indian nationals are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
- The collective family income should be less than 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
- Applicants from all categories including SC, ST, General, and OBC are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023.
- To complete ABHA Card Registration 2023, it is mandatory for applicants to have an Aadhaar card and a mobile number linked to it.
How to Download ABHA Card 2023?
Follow the simple steps below to download your ABHA Card.
- After receiving the approval for your application, go to pmjay.gov.in.
- Login using your Registered Mobile Number and check your ABHA Card Number.
- Use the generated ABHA Card Number to complete the Ayushman Card Download process.
- Print out your card and keep it safe for unforeseen circumstances.
ABHA Card Benefits
- Free Treatment.
- All Major and Minor Diseases covered.
- More than 50,000 Empanelled Hospitals.
- Regular Health Check Up.
- Free Diagnosis.
- Admission Fees and Nursing Charges also included.
Ayushman Card ABHA Login
- Registered applicants for Ayushman Bharat Card can access their dashboard by logging in at pmjay.gov.in.
- You can use your mobile number or Aadhar card number for the Ayushman Card login process.
- The dashboard provides complete information, such as application status, hospital list, list of diseases covered, and more.
- Through Ayushman Card Login, you can also find out your ABHA Card Number.
- Medical Certificate.
- Declaration regarding Medical Condition.
- Income Proof.
- Aadhaar Card linked with Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Number.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
How to Apply Online for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
Follow these simple guidelines to apply for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 online.
- Go to pmjay.gov.in and click “Am I Eligible” button.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and OTP received on Registered Mobile Number.
- If eligible, click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill in your Personal Details and Family Details such as Name, Address, and other required information.
- Submit the Form and receive ABHA Card Number on your screen.
- This is your Ayushman Bharat Card Number.
- Within a few days, applications for your family members will also be approved.
- You can view the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 on your Dashboard.
|Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 – Important Links|
|To Check Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Login||Click Here|
|Aview Home Page||aview.in|
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most important benefit of the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
You will get Free Treatment up to Rs 5 Lakhs in impanelled Hospitals after doing the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Registration.
What are the family income criteria for Ayushman Card 2023?
Your Family Income must be below Rs 2.5 Lakhs Annually to complete the Registration Process for an ABHA Card.
What is the official website to apply for the ABHA Card 2023?
pmjay.gov.in is the official portal to apply for the ABHA Card 2023.