E Shram Card 2023 Registration: The Ministry of Labour and Employment of India has launched the e-Shram portal to improve the welfare of workers in the unorganized sector. This portal is designed to collect and track information about unorganized sector employees, which will be used to develop new policies, plans, and employment opportunities.
Information on the E Shram Card 2023 is available in the article below or on eshram.gov.in. To register for the E Shram Card in 2023, follow the step-by-step guide provided in this article. Once you have completed your registration, it is important to check your E Shram Card Payment Status 2023. Along with those details, you can even know the E Shram Card Payment Date and the downloading process of E Shram Card New List 2023.
E Shram Card 2023 Registration
To apply for the E Shram Card in 2023, individuals must register online through the E-Shram portal. This initiative, started by the Government of India, aims to provide pension benefits to employees of the unorganized sector. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this scheme. There is no application fee required to register for the E Shram Card Registration 2023. However, a fee of Rs. 20 is charged for updating the details on the UAN card, which can be paid online using net banking, debit card, or credit card. It is important to note that income taxpayers are not eligible to apply for the E Shram Card online.
E Shram Card 2023 Registration – Overview
|Yojana Name||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in year||2021|
|Benefits||Pension after 60 years of age|
|Purpose||Provide pension to workers in unorganized sector|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|E Shram Card Apply Mode||Online|
Objectives of the eShram Portal
- Creation of a centralized database of all unorganized workers (UWs) including Construction Workers, Migrant Workers, Gig and Platform workers, Street Vendors, Domestic Workers, Agriculture Workers, etc., to be seeded with Aadhaar.
- To improve the implementation efficiency of the social security services for unorganized workers. Integration of Social Security Schemes meant for UWs being administered by MoLE and subsequently those run by other ministries as well.
- Portability of the social security and welfare benefits to the migrant and construction workers.
- Sharing of information in respect of registered unorganized workers with various stakeholders such as Ministries/ Departments/ Boards/ Agencies/ Organisations of the Central & State Governments through APIs for delivery of various social security and welfare schemes being administered by them.
- Providing a comprehensive database to Central and State Governments for tackling any National Crises like COVID-19 in the future.
EShram Card 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
To register for the E-Shram Card in 2023, it is important to meet the eligibility criteria outlined on the portal. These EShram Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 59 years.
- Individuals who pay income tax are not eligible to apply.
- The E-Shram Card is only available to those who work in the unorganized sector.
- Members of the Employees Provident Fund
- The organization and the Employees State Insurance Corporation are not eligible to register for the E-Shram Card in 2023.
Benefits of E Shram Card 2023
The benefits of E Shram Card 2023 Benefits include the following:
- Financial support
- Social Security Scheme
- Laborers, street vendors, and domestic workers will be brought together through this scheme.
- 38 crore unorganized sector workers are prepared
- Workers will be divided according to their work respectively
- The database will be made available from Aadhar.
- A 12-digit record will be provided to the registered workers valid across India.
- More job opportunities
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment will operate this portal.
- All widow women will get financial help of Rs 1500 under the terms of this card.
- Having this card will allow students to participate in the programs held by the central government.
EShram Card Pension Amount
|Amount of Contribution||Amount of Government Contribution||Pension Amount for E Shram Card Holders|
|Rs 50 to100 per Month||Rs. 100||Rs. 3000/- Per Month|
Documents for E Shram Card 2023 Apply Online
- Aadhaar Number
- The mobile number is linked to Aadhaar.
- Savings Bank Account number with IFSC code.
E Shram Card 2023 Yojana’s Stakeholders
- Private sector partners
- Department of Posts Through Post Offices
- ESIC & EPFO
- Unorganized Workers & Their Families
- Workers Facilitation Centre and Field Operators
- Line Ministries/ Departments of Central Govt
- State/ UT Governments
- National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY)
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
E Shram Card Payment Date
Although the Central Government has yet to release an official statement regarding the date of the E Shram Card Payment Status, it is expected that you will receive the Rs.1000/- soon. The Shramik Card offers financial aid to eligible individuals.
How to check EShram Card Payment Status 2023?
- The E-Shram portal allows you to check your E Shram Card Payment Status 2023.
- To access the portal, visit the official website at eshram.gov.in or use the direct link.
- Once on the homepage, open the login portal.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click on “Submit” and wait for the next page to load.
- The display will show your E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 details.
- Check whether the payment has been processed or not.
How to Download the E Shram Card New List 2023?
To download the E Shram Card New List, individuals must follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website or online portal of E Shram Card at eshram.gov.in.
- Step 2: Look for the latest notification section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the link labeled ‘E Shram Card New List’.
- Step 4: This will take applicants to a new tab where the names of the beneficiaries will be displayed.
- Step 5: To check for their names, download the E Shram Card New List 2023.
- Step 6: To have a record of the list, save and download it. For future reference, print the E Shram Card New List 2023.
How to apply for E Shram Card 2023?
Follow the below steps for E Shram Card Registration 2023/ E Shram Card Apply Online.
- Go to the official website www.eshram.gov.in
- Click on the register option on the homepage
- Enter the contact details linked to your Aadhaar Card
- Type in the captcha code
- Mark EPFO and ESIC options as NO
- Select the option to Send OTP
- Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Fill in your complete personal details
- Fill in your address
- Provide your educational qualifications
- Fill in all other required information
- Double-check all details before submitting
- Your E-shram card will be generated
- If required, you can download the E Shram Card Application Form/ e-Shram Card Registration Form.
|eShram Card 2023 – Important Links|
|Direct Link for E Shram Card Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Direct Link for E Shram Card Login||Click Here|
|Register for E Shram Portal Online||Click Here|
|Direct Link for E Shram Card KYC||Click Here|
|E Shram Profile Update Link||Click Here|
|Aview Home Page||aview.in|
State Wise eShram Card Application Form Links
Here, we have provided the list of Stat Wise eShram Card Application Form 2023 links below. So, all you have to check and proceed further.
|Name of State||E Shram Card Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Apply Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Now|
|West Bengal||Apply Now|
Don’t forget to follow our Aview.in website to receive more updates on EShram Card Registration 2023.
EShram Card 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Does the eShram card have a validity period?
This is a permanent number and valid for a lifetime.
Who can apply for eShram?
Any worker who is unorganized and aged between 16-59, is eligible to register on the eShram portal.
Is there any charge the worker must pay for the registration in eshram?
Registration on the eShram portal is free. Workers are not required to pay any charges to any registering entity.