PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023: The Ministry of Health and Welfare has launched a new digital mission called Ayushman Bharat, which aims to provide free health benefits to underprivileged citizens across India. This initiative has two major components: the Health and Wellness Center (HWS) and the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). The PMJAY provides health insurance of up to 5 lakhs to approximately 10 crore families, including cashless treatment at both public and private hospitals.
Before applying for an ABHA Card, it is important to check eligibility for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 and the benefits it covers, which include major surgeries such as knee replacement and bypass surgery. Applicants can verify their eligibility and check their name on the PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023, after which they can download the PM Jan Arogya Yojana Card 2023 from the designated portal.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023, which aims to enroll 10 crore families and provide them with health benefits for various illnesses and diseases. Upon registration, individuals will receive an Ayushman Bharat Card, and those who are eligible can apply for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023. Families with an annual income of less than 2.5 lakhs are eligible for this scheme. Detailed information about the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 is provided in the table below.
Furthermore, individuals can register for this scheme using their Aadhaar Card number and registered mobile number. They can also check their eligibility by providing the mobile number registered with their Aadhaar Card. To check eligibility, visit the official site @ pmjay.gov.in, enter your Aadhaar Card number, and if you are eligible, you can register for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana and begin claiming benefits.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 – Overview
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|PM Sh Narendra Modi
|PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility 2023
|Indian Citizens and Family Income Less than INR 2.5 Lakhs
|Up to Rs 5 lakh free treatment
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|All major diseases
|Aadhaar card, mobile number, and Email ID
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2023
To Apply Online for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Card, interested applicants must meet the eligibility criteria.
- The beneficiary’s age must be between 16 to 59 years.
- Candidates belonging to the SC or ST category are eligible.
- Approval must be presented at the kiosk to receive health benefits.
- Families with an annual income of less than 2.5 lakh rupees are eligible for the PMJAY Card 2023.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the card.
- The Aadhaar card and mobile number are mandatory for the applicant to receive the card.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
With PMJAY 2023, you can access multiple Benefits of PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 including:
- Financial coverage of up to Rs 5 Lakh per year.
- Cashless treatment in hospitals.
- Coverage for both pre and post-hospital expenses.
- Coverage for complications during or after surgery.
- Benefits are provided to all family members.
- Coverage for diseases without any waiting period to avail financial aid.
Documents Required for pmjay.gov.in Card 2023
- Identity and age proof.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Bank details
- Contact details.
- Passport size photograph etc.
How to Apply Online for ABHA Card 2023?
- Go to the official website at pmjay.gov.in
- Click on the “Am I Eligible” button
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and the OTP that was sent to your mobile number
- Click on the “PMJAY 2023 Online Application” link
- Fill out the required information
- Submit the form and your ABHA Card 2023 number will be displayed on the screen
- After a few days, your family members will also be approved
- Your ABHA Card 2023 will be created on the dashboard
- Your PMJAY Card 2023 application is now complete
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Login
- Go to the official website
- Look for and click on “PM Jay Public Dashboard” or “PM Jay Hospital Performance Dashboard” on the homepage
- Choose the dashboard option you prefer
- Log in to your account
- The dashboard you selected will appear on the screen
How to download the PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023?
- Go to the PM Jay official website at www.pmjay.gov.in.
- Click on the “Am I Eligible” option
- Enter your mobile number and wait for the OTP to be sent
- to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP you received
- Choose your residential state
- Look for your name by searching the PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023.
- Provide the necessary information requested
- Click on the search button
- A list of names will appear on the screen
If your name appears on the list, it indicates that you are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023. However, if your name is not on the list, you may still be able to take advantage of other available schemes in the market.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Registration Links
|PM Jan Arogya Yojana – Important Links
|Apply Online PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
|Aview Home Page
FAQ on PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023
Who started the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023?
The PM Jan Arogya Yojana was started by PM Sh. Narendra Modi.
What is the official site for PM Jan Arogya Yojana Apply Online 2023?
pmjay.gov.in is the official site for PM Jan Arogya Yojana Apply Online 2023.
Is there any age criteria to register for PM Jan Arohya Yojana 2023?
The age of the applicant should be 16 to 59 years.